Thank you for using VisigothicPal. Here is how to cite the contents of the platform:
The VisigothicPal Project as a whole should be cited without a specific author:
- VisigothicPal-Project ViGOTHIC Towards a typology of Visigothic script: the Beatus British Library Add. ms. 11695 and its potential for dating and localising Visigothic script manuscripts, London 2015-2017. Available at http://www.visigothicpal.com
Blogs and News should give the individual author, title and year specific to that entry:
- A. Castro Correa, 'VisigothicPal: when Visigothic script meets the DigiPal software', VisigothicPal-Project ViGOTHIC (London, 2015). Available at <http://www.visigothicpal.com/blog/visigothicpal-when-visigothic-script-meets-the-digipal-software/>
For individual pages in the website, add the page title as it appears in the browser, in quotes.
- 'Folio: BL Add. mss. 11695, f6v', VisigothicPal-Project ViGOTHIC (London, 2015-). Available at <http://www.visigothicpal.com/digipal/page/69/>
And for annotations:
- 'Uncial d – Folio: BL Add. mss. 11695, f6v', VisigothicPal-Project ViGOTHIC (London, 2015-). Available at <http://www.visigothicpal.com/digipal/page/69/?graph=488>
The software falls into two categories. That which has been written by the DigiPal team is as follows:
- DigiPal: Digital Resource and Database of Manuscripts, Palaeography and Diplomatic (London, 2011-2014). Software, available at <http://github.com/kcl-ddh/digipal>
The software also uses several third-party libraries which should be cited when appropriate. See further <http://github.com/kcl-ddh/digipal/blob/master/README.md#2-digipal-technologies-stack>.